Akron, Ohio (November 2018) The Development Finance Authority of Summit County (DFA) announced today it has taken the following personnel actions which are effective immediately;
- Rachel Bridenstine to Managing Director, Development Fund of the Western Reserve (DFWR),
- Lori Sallaz to Director, Administration,
- Laurie Ann Stoddard has been named Fiscal Officer,
- Alyson Moritz to Manager, Economic Development Programs, and;
- Alexandra DeBarr, who recently joined the staff has been named Executive Assistant
Chris Burnham, DFA President said, “These changes reflect the good work and achievements of our staff as we continue to build upon the substantive track record of DFA, as well as DFWR, our certified community development entity. We anticipate a bright and successful future built around this staff and our many community partners and clients.”
Since 1999, the DFA has issued over $981 million in economic development bonds, leveraging over $847 million in investment to support community and economic development activity in our region. Through the New Markets Tax Credit (NMTC) program the Development Fund of the Western Reserve (DFWR) has allocated $65 million in federal NMTC plus $11.5 million in Ohio NMTC, leveraging $55 million additional federal and state NMTC allocations and $13.2 million in private investment. These finance projects have enabled the DFA to directly or indirectly be associated with the retention and creation of 14,448 jobs, including thousands of construction jobs throughout Northeast Ohio.